RSS

Miraclesuit women's Aurora Swimsuit

Miraclesuit women's Aurora Swimsuit, Black, 12
Miraclesuit women's Aurora Swimsuit, Black, 12

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Buy from Amazon.com:
  • Eligible for Free Returns on Clothing items fulfilled by Amazon.com in the Amazon Clothing and Accessories Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
  • Sign up to receive emails with the latest fashion news and special deals from Amazon's Clothing Store and you can enjoy 20% off items like this sold by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply) 
by Sonya(USE)
I wear a size 12 and I'm rather busty. I ordered a size 14 in the pack. I do not believe it 10 pounds, but it's not unflattering. It seems to be a bit short because the design would suit to ride. Fortunately, the skirt covers the area, but it's still a little uncomfortable. I have the suit, if I did not return swimwear. It will not be my favorite. The picture looks like a real swimdress with a longer skirt. It is not. I do not think it was worth what I paid for it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Alissa said...

amazing product you have launched.

Raj Nagar Extension
Raj Nagar Extension Flats

Post a Comment