RSS

La Blanca Womens Solid As A Rock Sweetheart One Piece Swimsuit

La Blanca Womens Solid As A Rock Sweetheart One Piece Swimsuit, Bla…
La Blanca Womens Solid As A Rock Sweetheart One Piece Swimsuit, Black, 12

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Buy from Amazon.com:
  • Eligible for Free Returns on Clothing items fulfilled by Amazon.com in the Amazon Clothing and Accessories Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
  • Sign up to receive emails with the latest fashion news and special deals from Amazon's Clothing Store and you can enjoy 20% off items like this sold by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
by Luna(UK)
I bought this dress for a trip to Costa Rica. I got the purple color, which was amazing. The suit is super flattering. I'm 5'4 ", 155 pounds and is necessary to avoid a bikini, but still did not want to be left with a grandmother in one piece. This was an ultra-sophisticated solution and went surprisingly paired with a pareo. My only complaint is padded bust. I have plenty of my own breasts and would really like to be able to remove the pads, but they are sewn in. I bought a size 12 believe you must always order a size up in bathing suit, but perhaps should have stabbed with a 10, it was a bit much. Overall, I highly recommend this suit.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment