RSS

Ag Adriano Goldschmied Womens Angelina Petite Jean

AG Adriano Goldschmied Women's Angelina Petite Jean, Moment, 29
AG Adriano Goldschmied Women's Angelina Petite Jean, Moment, 29

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Buy from Amazon.com:
  • Eligible for Free Returns on Clothing items fulfilled by Amazon.com in the Amazon Clothing and Accessories Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
  • Sign up to receive emails with the latest fashion news and special deals from Amazon's Clothing Store and you can enjoy 20% off items like this sold by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply) 
 by Sandra K(USE)
The fit of these denims is so great that I have three pairs. The first I bought was at a store & was a size 25, but was slightly large & the material was much thinner which I liked. The ones I bought from Amazon are a much darker finish, thicker denim & the ideal fit at 24. I wear them with heels as I am only 5'2" & would be long for flats. If you are not a petite, these will look great with flats. It gives me the shape I need in the behind & not low either which is difficult to discover a jean these days. The only minor complaint is the wash on the front. I am not a fan of the stark dark to light contract in the folds, but the general fit makes it worth it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment